- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Our primary method of shipment is via ground shipping of a major carrier such as UPS, FEDEX, etc. If you select a Free Shipping method MailboxUniverse.com will determine the best method to ship. In most cases we will ship your order via ground service unless you specify otherwise. Product lead times vary and are posted on product pages under "availablity". Please allow 1-5 business days for standard ground transit time. In the case of credit card orders, shipping may be charged along with the merchandise at time of ordering . If for some reason a shipment is returned to us as undeliverable ("not in" on three delivery attempts, refusals, or nonpayment), you will still be responsible for all charges and a hold will be put on all future shipments until the incurred charges have been paid.
Privacy & Security
- Our customer’s privacy and security is off the utmost importance to us. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry – a 1024 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate. Mailbox Universe uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 128/256-bit encryption by Comodo. In addition, all MailboxUniverse.com servers are PCI Compliant, meeting the most stringent industry standards for security and protection from viruses, trojans, worms, and hackers.
- Access to all of our users' information is restricted. No sensitive information (such as your credit card number) is stored by our servers. Once that information is submitted it is processed by our merchant account and deleted from our server. For future transactions, you will be required to re-enter your sensitive information.
- All MailboxUniverse.com servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorization.
All employees are updated with the latest information on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy and of what they can do to ensure that our customers' information remains protected.
Returns & Replacements
You may return most items purchased from MailboxUniverse.com for partial refund within 30 days from purchase date. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. All returns must accompanied by an RMA or RGA and be in resalable condition and received within 14 business days from authorized return date. You can obtain an RMA or RGA by contacting customer service at 844-462-4526 or 630-503-6998.We will issue you a return authorization number and email you our return address, (please do not return the item to the original address that it was shipped from). You can return items in only new condition within 30 days and we will refund your money or exchange the item subject to our return policy. No refunds or exchanges on items that packaging has been opened and cannot be resold as new. We will issue refunds for the product only. Items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have actual shipping charges deducted from the refund in addition to a 20% restocking fee, on all merchandise returned. Furthermore, if any order is refused by the customer, return shipping charges will be charged to the customer.Custom Products: We are pleased to offer products that are custom-manufactured to your specifications, and we encourage you to review your order carefully. Since the product is built to your specifications, the order cannot be changed, modified, or canceled once your order is in production. Products that are factory finished are non-returnable. If you have a question of whether or not the item you would like to order is custom, please contact us prior to ordering.WE CANNOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR CUSTOM PRODUCTSImportant Information About Your Shipment: Upon receiving your shipment, please inspect the items carefully for damaged or missing items. All shipping claims must be handled within 72 hours of receiving your order. Claims made after 72 hours will not be honored. If you received your order damaged, defective, or an incorrect item please contact our customer service department at 844-462-4526 or 630-503-6998.Replacements for Damage / Defective:If you received your order damaged, defective, or an incorrect item please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced at Mailbox Universe's discretion.Any claims for incorrectly made or initially defective merchandise and shortages must be brought to our attention within 72 hours of receipt and before product is altered in any manner or installation is attempted. Mailbox Universe reserves the right to inspect any alleged incorrectly made or defective merchandise at our facility to verify validity of claim before any repair or replacement is performed; however this policy does not imply automatic replacement or repair by Mailbox Universe. It is your responsibility to check the merchandise when it is delivered to make sure there are no discrepancies, damage or shortages.If you have any questions regarding our returns policy, please feel free to contact us at 844-462-4526 or 630-503-6998.
- We currently, only offer ordering online through our webstore. To purchase a product, please read the following instructions:
- Add the desired product to cart using the “Add to cart” button. Once products are added, you click to the cart or checkout page. You may modify the quantity of each product and remove unwanted products.
- Scroll down and click on the “Checkout” button to checkout. The “Checkout” transaction is secured with SSL protection. You will be taken to the “Checkout” page which you may securely enter your billing and shipping information. If you have an account, you may sign in and checkout. Otherwise, you will be asked to create an account which only requires an email and password.
- After you’ve entered the billing and shipping information, you will be prompted to select a shipping service. Once shipping service is selected, you may proceed to place your order by pressing the “Place your order now”. You will receive an email confirmation from MailboxUniverse.com. You have just completed a secure (SSL) online transaction with MailboxUniverse.com
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
All orders are charged at the time the order is placed. If the charge is declined, we will hold all unshipped items. If the order has already shipped you agree to provide Mailbox Universe with an alternate card to charge the order to. Please refer to our terms and conditions for additional details and policys.
Mailbox Universe makes every effort to ensure items are priced correctly. However in the event an item is mispriced we will either: (
- a) if an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item; or
- (b) if an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Please refer to our terms and conditions for additional details and policies.
Unless specified otherwise all promotions are limited to one per customer/household and are not combinable with other promotions. Mailbox Universe reserves the right to cancel or revoke promotions at any time. Please refer to our terms and conditions for additional details and policies.
- Copies of your orders are available under your My Account dashboard. Simply click "My Account" at the top of the site and login. All recent orders are listed under "Recent Orders". Additional details are available by clicking on "View Order" beside the order your wish to view. Guest customers may contact customer service at email@example.com
Updating Account Information
- You may update your contact information / preferences by logging in to your account dashboard by click on "My Account" at the top of the site.